updateings

12:16 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well, cluster challenge application submitted. Exciting! Lots of silly top secret-ness but I'll post more when I can.

Let's see what's on my camera.

Unless its battery is dead. Darn, more in a bit.

My ooh-crap-need-to-not-spend-money bit of the summer having reasonably passed, I'm off to order electronics for my year research project. I might or might not have posted about that already. Basically it's about creating remote communication interfaces for children and play rather than businesses, adults, and work. Googling my original title ("Tangible Interfaces for Remote Communication") of course (because they seem to do everything there) came up with an MIT project which is one of very few I've found that addresses this idea (please tell me if you know of another!). They don't seem to have actually implemented it in hardware, and that's definitely an important component of my project. I have a couple ideas right now (distributed dollhouses and shared shadows), I think I'll try prototyping both and see what comes out.

0 comments: