Back to School

1:41 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
My bike got stolen on the first day of school.

Grrrrr!

I guess it balances in the end, I've gotten some new and exciting back to school stuff recently.

Like this! New bag that fits in my bike basket (ok ok irony) so I don't have to carry a heavy backpack. I love it and I even got to pick the fabric, hooray for Etsy (a site for people to sell their own crafts and crafty materials, very worth checking out). Yay for places to buy creative, beautiful, unique things that help people make a living rather than manufactured, chemical-coated, sweatshop-producted crap. Not that I feel strongly about this or anything. :) I don't really understand the appeal of designer clothes/accessories and so forth when (if you're not inclined to make your own) it's possible and even more affordable to customize your own like this.

3 comments:

TrampledbyGeese said...

Oh no, not your bike. Great bag, but still... you bike? That's just mean.

Natalie Freed said...

Seriously. :(

em said...

ohh im so sorry about your bike nan!!!!