First Post!

7:49 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
...and last unoriginal title, hopefully.
My personal journal has happily progressed to the point where it seems to be past the years of teenage angst and is ready to start becoming a productive narrative about the pursuit of fun and interesting things and finding a niche in the world. And it's going online!
It's going to take me a little while to get to the point where I want to link people to it, of course. I had an epiphany today though-the vague impressions and half-thoughts in my head, while they give me an impression of inexpressible complexity and depth, mean nothing whatsoever until crystallized and concrete and SAID. Imperfect as this world is, and as little time as we all have to live in it, the things we actually do and experience are all we are going to get. So this is me beginning to be. Wish me luck.

0 comments: